About me!


Hey, my name is Kaylah, and I am a freshman in my second semester at GGC. I am originally from Hiram, GA and I moved to Lawrenceville so I could attend college. Sometimes when I need to relax, I like to meditate and listen to calming or slow music. my favorite kind of music is 90's to early 2000's R&B and almost any kind of Hip-Hop. Some of my favorite artist are J. Cole, Keyshia Cole, Notorious B.I.G., JAY-Z, and Kendrick Lamar. Another hobby I have is collecting shoes mostly Nike and Jordan brand shoes. Last time I counted I had about 55 pairs of shoes and I know that is an absurd about of things that go on your feet while you walk. But for me is id sort of like a game and an investment because some shoes are more limited than others so if I could get a limited pair and then sell it, I could get my money back plus more in some cases. Some of my favorite shoe silhouettes are the Nike Air Force One, Air Jordan 1, Nike Air max 90, Nike Air Max 95, Nike Air Max 1, Air Jordan 4, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star, and Air Jordan 11. I also like to watch different types of TV shows and movies on my free time. Some shows that I like right now are Euphoria, All American, SpongeBob SquarePants, You, Avatar the Last Airbender, and Blood & Water. All of these hobbies and interest I've had made me into the person I am today.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why you should travel to Colombia!

Getting to know Costa Rica

The history of Costa Rica